CannibalDolphinJuiceCannibalDolphinJuice

Main News Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Do not you hate this happening on skype? Do not you hate this happening on skype?

Drawing skills have potential! The animation alone was not too special, but the content is relatable.
Keep up with animating, I see you creating awesome content in the future.

Hellrambe: Redemption Hellrambe: Redemption

This gave me that old Newgrounds feel, keep at em'.

Bunker City Pilot Bunker City Pilot

The characters look good and the idea of the story was okay, what really pushes me back a bit though are the backgrounds and the lack of definition in them.

I find it distracting how well the characters are drawn and then seeing the large color blobs with no edges take up the space around. Next episode you guys should really invest in more detail around the areas and work on resizing the characters in those places so they're not giants in one scene and dwarfs in the other.

Overall the style is good and the humor is doable. Looking forward to the next installment.

videojunk responds:

I actually plan to spend way longer on the next episode to make it actually look good, since truthfully I'm not to satisfied with how this turned out (I had a deadline). But the next one will hopefully be alot better.

Privileges Privileges

The art is interesting and the idea is fine but the more I play it the less I want to invest in it.
The severe lack of music, weird controls, and harsh scoring makes for a dull experience that can use a little polishing in the near future.

I can see this game being something good, just not at the moment.

L'art est intéressant et l'idée est bonne, mais plus je le joue moins je veux investir dans elle.
Le grave manque de musique, les contrôles étranges et la marquage sévère font une expérience terne qui peut utiliser un peu de polissage dans un proche avenir.

Je peux voir que ce jeu est quelque chose de bon, tout simplement pas en ce moment.

The Worm(The Labyrinth) The Worm(The Labyrinth)

It calls to me, I enjoy this. Thank you.