CannibalDolphinJuiceCannibalDolphinJuice

Main News Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Joanna's Jig Joanna's Jig

This clip looks like something I'd see on Newgrounds fifteen years ago. The artwork looks to be handmade and if it is then I can tell you've put a lot of effort and time into creating this.
The main thing that distracts me about this animation is the overwhelming amount of white-space, it makes the area look too flat even if you took the time to shade the character cell by cell it's not enough to justify the blandness of the background.

I've done frame by frame in the past, it's basic stuff that can be made into some amazing things if you really put the time and heart into it. You seem to have the drive for this kind of thing.

On your next animation try to create an environment that matches the characters you place in it to show off your art to it's full potential. Maybe even make a short story about some weird thing that happened to you as a kid, that would likely liven up your content ten fold.

Do not you hate this happening on skype? Do not you hate this happening on skype?

Drawing skills have potential! The animation alone was not too special, but the content is relatable.
Keep up with animating, I see you creating awesome content in the future.

Hellrambe: Redemption Hellrambe: Redemption

This gave me that old Newgrounds feel, keep at em'.

Bunker City Pilot Bunker City Pilot

The characters look good and the idea of the story was okay, what really pushes me back a bit though are the backgrounds and the lack of definition in them.

I find it distracting how well the characters are drawn and then seeing the large color blobs with no edges take up the space around. Next episode you guys should really invest in more detail around the areas and work on resizing the characters in those places so they're not giants in one scene and dwarfs in the other.

Overall the style is good and the humor is doable. Looking forward to the next installment.

videojunk responds:

I actually plan to spend way longer on the next episode to make it actually look good, since truthfully I'm not to satisfied with how this turned out (I had a deadline). But the next one will hopefully be alot better.

HELLEVATOR HELLEVATOR

Interesting twist, if this was a bit more polished I'd consider this to be a pretty decent show.
The animation style is similar to Archer or Moonbeam City and I think it'd work for the most part with this story in mind.

The way it was written gives me an overall feeling that it was a mix mash of watching late night Adult Swim and binge watching anime on the weekends and then somebody put together an idea (Not a bad one though) one afternoon on Skype.

I think if you do decide to start pursuing this as a whole attempt to add some more girth (This has potential) and try not to make another boring adult themed show but instead make a funny well written series.

UniversalHeat responds:

Thanks! I intended for this short to be a one-off, but I did write it essentially in the style of a TV series pilot. If I end up returning to this source material, I'll most likely work on giving more nuance to the setting and developing the characters, as I do think there's potential here for both a lot more jokes and a lot more plot conflict with heaven, hell, the different worlds inside this pocket universe, etc. I guess we'll see, but for now, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Gore Gang Cartoons ep01 Gore Gang Cartoons ep01

A arte foi interessante, nada muito grande embora quando ele veio para a dublagem. Português não é a minha língua materna, mas posso dizer coisas precisam de um pouco de trabalho. Há potencial nesta animação, mas eu não acho que ele está destinado a ser alterada.

The art was interesting, nothing too great though when it came to the voice acting. Portuguese isn't my mother tongue but I can tell things need a bit of work. There's potential in this animation, but I don't think it's intended to be altered.

[FR]DrMescouillesMcMoncul [FR]DrMescouillesMcMoncul

Je ne comprends pas le français, mais le style de l'animation et le mouvement des personnages m'a fait penser promettant comédie aléatoire. Je pourrais apprendre le français juste pour lire cette animation.

I like the style of the animation. The character movements look to me as promising random comedy. Keep it up.

Snowkraft responds:

Thanks!
I only put this online because I was curious to see how you guys will react to it. I'm gonna make more of this in english soon!

Yuu Arre So Swiit Yuu Arre So Swiit

Not a horrible animation. The style is alright, the subject isn't the most original though.

Mathematics To Genius Mathematics To Genius

Animation style was nice. It was extremely short though. Fly more in with your potential, you have great amounts of it.

JAFZ3D responds:

Worth 3 stars!
but ... thanks for your optimism ! :)

special edd special edd

This was odd, but good. Animation is fluent and clean.

I felt like there should have been more to the story, but I guess this guy has a good history of pissing inside bowls during his lectures on quantum theory. Good job sir