CannibalDolphinJuiceCannibalDolphinJuice

Main News Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Joanna's Jig Joanna's Jig

This clip looks like something I'd see on Newgrounds fifteen years ago. The artwork looks to be handmade and if it is then I can tell you've put a lot of effort and time into creating this.
The main thing that distracts me about this animation is the overwhelming amount of white-space, it makes the area look too flat even if you took the time to shade the character cell by cell it's not enough to justify the blandness of the background.

I've done frame by frame in the past, it's basic stuff that can be made into some amazing things if you really put the time and heart into it. You seem to have the drive for this kind of thing.

On your next animation try to create an environment that matches the characters you place in it to show off your art to it's full potential. Maybe even make a short story about some weird thing that happened to you as a kid, that would likely liven up your content ten fold.

Do not you hate this happening on skype? Do not you hate this happening on skype?

Drawing skills have potential! The animation alone was not too special, but the content is relatable.
Keep up with animating, I see you creating awesome content in the future.

Hellrambe: Redemption Hellrambe: Redemption

This gave me that old Newgrounds feel, keep at em'.

Privileges Privileges

The art is interesting and the idea is fine but the more I play it the less I want to invest in it.
The severe lack of music, weird controls, and harsh scoring makes for a dull experience that can use a little polishing in the near future.

I can see this game being something good, just not at the moment.

L'art est intéressant et l'idée est bonne, mais plus je le joue moins je veux investir dans elle.
Le grave manque de musique, les contrôles étranges et la marquage sévère font une expérience terne qui peut utiliser un peu de polissage dans un proche avenir.

Je peux voir que ce jeu est quelque chose de bon, tout simplement pas en ce moment.

The Worm(The Labyrinth) The Worm(The Labyrinth)

It calls to me, I enjoy this. Thank you.